Letter from RAWA

This is a copy of an email sent to the Riven Lyst by RAWA, Richard A. Watson, Cyan programmer and ultimate D'ni historian. The words in italics are the questions from fans. The plain gray print is written by Richard Watson.

Date: Tue, 2 Jun 98
From: "Richard A. Watson"
To: "Riven Spoiler Lyst"
Subject: Re: Keta

>That's what I thought too, Age 5. Keta IS Atrus's mom, or at least I think...
>RAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Sorry for the long delay, I've been away from Cyan for over a week and my
mailbox is very full... I haven't replied to many messages, just beacuse
I've got over 500 to go through, but I did want to clear this one up...

Yes. Keta is Atrus mother. She is human.

How's that?

:)

RAWA

/ * Richard A. Watson * mailto:rawa@cyan.com *
\_/ * Programmer / D'ni Historian * http://www.cyan.com *

A to Z guide
A B C D E F G H I J K L M
N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Myst, Riven, and all things D'ni are the creation of Cyan Worlds, Inc.

Important Legal Notices

The D'ni Desk Reference