- The D'ni used prodigious amounts of paper for their daily business, but they also made a very special kind of paper used only in the production of Descriptive Books that were used to write the links to different Ages. The Guild of Books kept this process a secret and passed the secret down by word of mouth through the generations. (BoT 251)
- Penjul, Master
- A Master of the Guild of Legislators and a close friend of Aitrus. (BoT 195)
- Beginning in the year 400 DE with King Shomat, it became a D'ni tradition for all Kings to have the guidance of a Prophetess. A woman could not advise in this manner until she reached the age of 125, which the D'ni considered the beginning of the Age of Wisdom.
- The D'ni had collections of proverbs expressing some of their cultural wisdom. As the archeologists continue to delve into D'ni history, some of these proverbs have come to light. I have devoted a page to the proverbs which appeared on the D'ni Guild site. (Proverbs)
- Yeesha also put a book containing a few of the proverbs by the prophet Oorpah in Relto. (Proverbs of Oorpah)
Myst, Riven, and all things D'ni are the creation of Cyan Worlds, Inc.
Important Legal Notices
The D'ni Desk Reference